Lasts up to 4 times longer than clay bars
• For a flawless "show room perfect" shine
• Glides on & off easily for a slick finish
• If inadvertently dropped on shop floor, simply rinse clean
NANOSKIN AUTOSCRUB System works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars. It safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, fresh tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic. Unlike the clay bar, the AUTOSCRUB can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water. If you drop the AUTOSCRUB on the ground, no worries, just rinse the sponge pad clean and you're ready to keep using it. Easy glides allows for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required.
Nanoskin AUTOSCRUB 6" Medium Grade Foam Pad for DA Polisher
Use ONLY on clean, cool paint and out of direct sunlight. DO NOT work on the surface below 55 °F and over 144 °F. Please use in an inconspicuous place for the first time in case of unexpected adverse effects on paint surface.
• Thoroughly wash vehicle free of dust, sand, and dirt.
• Mist sufficient Spot Delivery onto the surface evenly.
• Polish the surface with dual action orbital polisher using light pressure (Low Speed).
• Wipe off residue with clean dry microfiber towel.